Friday, January 29, 2010

Online Store for Foot Care Products

As a podiatry student many years ago, I remember walking through the drug store, and noticing for the first time the section in the store devoted to foot care. It was amazing to me at the time how many different products were available. So, I stopped and looked to see what was there. Some of the items for sale were good, others, not so much. Throughout the years, I have made similar surveys of stores to see what was out there and what was available. Sadly, many of the products that I find most helpful to my patients simply are not available at most drug stores. So, what's a person to do?

One solution that I found for my patients many years ago was to carry many of the very best products in my office for sale to my patients. This way, I knew that my patients were getting the very best quality, and also could make sure they received the right product for their particular problem. Today, I carry more products in my office than ever before. One thing that has become abundantly clear to me was the fact that my office was just too small to stock all the items that I would like to make available to my patients. There just was not room to carry the inventory that I needed.

Last year, I was able to solve this problem by creating an online store for foot care products. The variety of products available there is much greater than I could every dream of keeping in stock in my office, and I have found that my patients really enjoy the convenience! What I will do when I want to recommend a product to my patient is to direct them to www.ourdoctorstore.com/quist, which is the web address for the online store. I then go the extra step and give them the product number so that they can quickly and easily find what they need and purchase it. Delivery is within days, and all items sold are guaranteed - if you're not satisfied, returns are gladly accepted. That way, there is no risk involved.

Products available include items to treat such problems such as:

Tendinitis
Ankle sprains
Arch pain
Arthritis
Athlete’s foot
Blisters
Bunions
Calluses
Corns
Hammertoes
Dry, cracked skin
Flat feet
Foot odor
Heel pain
Toenail fungus
Neuropathy
Painful, thick scars
Warts
Wounds
And many more!

The store is laid out so that you can search for items by product category, by the condition you are looking to treat, and by product manufacturer. In addition, you can do a search of the entire website to find the product you are looking for directly.

You don't need a personal invitation from me to browse through the store. Just go directly to www.ourdoctorstore.com/quist and take a look around! And, if you have questions about what item is right for you, just contact my staff, and we'll be glad to answer any questions that you might have. So often, the simplest treatments, when started early, can help avoid problems from getting out of hand. The products offered at my online store are designed to do just that.

1 comment:

  1. My feet have been hurting lately and I have been wondering if there are foot clinics around? I am open for any options.

    ReplyDelete